Click a tab above!

Looking for a specific service or product? Click on the tabs above to browse through the home-based businesses aboard MCAS Iwakuni!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Expo Sneak Peeks: Day 4

Welcome to the fourth day of the Iwakuni Home Business Expo sneak peeks!

The Expo will be 9 a.m to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 18th in the Club Iwakuni Ballroom. Here are some sneak peeks of what you can expect to find from the 30-plus local vendors! (Click here for a complete list of vendors.)


Jessica Guthrie Photography specializes in photographing women and the people they love. Be sure to stop by to see examples of my work and the quality photo albums available to you when you book a session with me! Learn more about me here: www.JessicaGuthriePhotography.com


Faith's Garden is a local florist and garden shop with SJA approval. I specialize in fresh floral arrangements for special occasions (think Birthday, Anniversary, new baby, promotion, etc...), seasonal wreaths, miniature gardens, terrariums, potted plants, garden art, and bird feeders. I scour Japan's festivals, antique stores, and privately owned shops so that I can include unique vases, containers, figurines, and decor with my creations. I welcome custom orders and there's always free delivery to MCAS Iwakuni.


Hi, my name is Iveta. I love making soaps and natural cosmetic. All of my products and base oils, butters and essential oils are skin safe. I have a contract with a soap supply company that sells only medically tested and approved supplies. I make my own formulas and there will never be the same soap. It's like art. You never know what you'll get till it's ready. Soap making is very long process. It takes 4-8 weeks to breed one batch of soap. The good thing about natural soap is... It doesn't have an expiration date. The older it gets, the better quality it has. So enjoy! I know you will love it!


Megan's Creations 
I make numerous goods. All are hand cut and pieced. Manly i make quilts and custom gowns. I also make small goods such as laptop cases, tea cozies, tissues holders, and wall hangings. Lastly I do hand embroidery.   
www.facebook.com/meganscreations7

Nikki's Waxing Studio

Your PartyLite consultant, Sarah Burke, will be holding a Mystery Hostess party, be sure to stop by my table to see the many ways you can enter to win ALL the hostess credits and receive free products and 1/2 off items! I will have candles and decor for sale at the Expo as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment