Click a tab above!

Looking for a specific service or product? Click on the tabs above to browse through the home-based businesses aboard MCAS Iwakuni!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Last Day for Home Business Expo Sneak Peeks!

Welcome to the final day of the Iwakuni Home Business Expo sneak peeks!

The Expo will be 9 a.m to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 18th in the Club Iwakuni Ballroom. Here are some sneak peeks of what you can expect to find from the 30-plus local vendors! (Click here for a complete list of vendors.)


Angie Rhinehart, dōTERRA Wellness Advocate
www.mydoterra.com/angierhinehart
Change the way you look at everyday wellness with Essential Oils from dōTERRA. dōTERRA offers 100% pure essential oils that are used in a myriad of ways. Come by and visit me at the expo and receive 10% off and free shipping on any order, sign up for upcoming classes and sample the difference in oils. I will also be running enrollments specials that are too good to pass up! There is a world of essential oils out there just waiting to be discovered by you!



Capturing Life's Precious Moments


Karla's Signing Academy

Michelle Rancloes, Origami Owl

Shannon Reuter, LMT; Doula Services

1 comment:

  1. Amazing…what an awesome blog! You have a way with words and how I wish I can write like you. I am starting my freelance career as a blogger on all topics under the sun. Is there a niche for writers like me who want to write on everything and anything? I found some really cool sites like Professional Logo Design, attractive banner ads that are the best platform for beginners like me…and of course, for the professionals. What are your thoughts on e-Marketplaces?

    ReplyDelete